Wednesday 29 October 2014

Movies: Freckles Films Recommendations

Apologies I missed last week's recommendations, was little hectic for my own good. But I did suggest week before a critically acclaimed movie, which has surprised me at how many of my friends have gone to Gone Girl. It's no surprise, well it is because it's been out for two weeks now that I've taken this long to feature it. But it's all about the latest addition to worldwide known Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The four brothers are back on the big screen to save New York from The Shredder and his associates. It would be an understatement to say this movie has had it's fair share of criticism due to the look of the turtles. They're mutants....... not GQ models. I've grown up on Turtles and seen every version created, I'm excited to see this latest version. Michael Bay produced not directed this movie, and it does feature Megan Fox as April O'Neil (another talking point that had the internet on two different sides of the fence). I'm sure you'll identify with one of the four brothers, and it's a movie for the family. Just be ready if you do go with kids, that you might have to make a trip to Toys R Us afterwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment